venerdì 27 agosto 2010

Page 202

Page 202: "

Comic

Even Gay’s upset… could it be PP has more fabulous hair??


Ninja Evil VERSUS! Pirate Evil PAGE 3 (if you’ve missed any of these I’ll post them all when they’re done!)


Fan Expo is this weekend in Toronto! I can’t wait to go and see everyone! And get out of my house for longer than a few hours! SO EXCITING!


I’ve gotten a few emails about joining/submitting stuff to Patch Together which looks like a fun site, so I uploaded a Dooomcat design for fun. I haven’t done any toy designs before so I think this will be a bit of a learning experience, but now I’m itching to work on some BN ideas :)


I think you have to be a member to vote and rate the designs but if you like Dooom then I’d love the feedback. I have this image of Tanked perched on his cooler and wearing his beer helm that I’d love to see on my own desk…

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento