venerdì 27 agosto 2010

SF Origins: Operation: Valhalla, #4 "Talking Turnips"

SF Origins: Operation: Valhalla, #4 "Talking Turnips": "

MONSTERPLEX IS BACK!


I've been promising for a while now that my Zuda-winning/Zuda-booted comic, Monsterplex, would be coming back--at least enough so I can show you all the work we did that you never got to see.



If you head on over to the Monsterplex blog right now you'll see that I've begun posting those extra pages and will be posting them once a weekday until they're all gone. This is just my and David Schlotterback's and Michael DeVito's little way of saying thanks to everyone who supported us.


THE THEORIES KEEP ON COMING!


I had a lot of fun following along with all of your theories and comments in yesterday's strip. It's a week later and the theories keep on coming and that's just so very cool. SF has some real dedicated fans. I've heard some theories that are just so, so right on and others that are way off base--but no less plausible. Kudos to all of you.


FAN ART FRIDAY?


Very soon now and the SF site will be updated and you'll be able to look forward to daily blog content. Been thinking about instituting a Fan Art Friday, which is something I've seen other webcomics do (most notably, Legend of Bill). What do you guys say? The launch is approaching. If you'd like to participate by drawing one or more of your favorite SF characters, please send them along to me at bwhheasley (at) gmail (dot) com.


DON'T FORGET THAT THERE WILL BE NEW OPERATION:VALHALLA EPISODES BOTH TOMORROW AND SUNDAY! SEE YOU THEN!

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento