giovedì 30 settembre 2010

Page 210

Page 210: "

Comic

I am really not a horror movie fan so I can honestly say I’ve never seen any of the ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ franchise and I don’t plan on changing that either. I have however seen ‘Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood’ (I have no idea what number that one is??) which was also apparently a direct sequel to ‘Leprechaun in the Hood’ but I missed that one and therefore might have missed some of the key plot points.


Did some SITE UPDATES: I changed up the Bear bio page a bit and added Vanity. I also threw up a few new wallpapers of all of the individual bears and added an archive page instead of listing the chapters on the side (that list is going to get looong). Sharp eyes will notice some new chapter titles to come :)


Page 2 of ‘Revenge of the Kraken’.

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento