mercoledì 15 settembre 2010

Bullfinch- NightMare!

NightMare!: "

NightMare!

Funny Baltimore Comic Sketch


This sketch has a bizarre back story. My client gave me the following story to base my sketch on. He told me that the kids in his town back in the sixties all used to have the same crazy accident story. A man crashed his motorcycle in front of a gas station in town, a crash bad enough to tear off his leg. As the emergency and fire vehicles arrived on the scene they mobilized and surveyed the scene. One of the Firemen happened to be a little person. This was a big deal to the children who were taking this in and relaying this to their friends. The most amazing thing was the little person picking up the leg and carrying it from the awful scene! This is what I had to render into a twenty minute color sketch on Sunday morning at Baltimore Comic-con.


Con Sketch

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento