giovedì 30 settembre 2010

Gutters: Issue #38 - Kevin Bolk

Gutters: Issue #38 - Kevin Bolk: "

I seem to be saying this a lot lately, but it's worth repeating, I suppose:


No idea where today's idea came from. One of those things where I was reading old MAD magazines and the idea popped into my head. It solidified when I remembered that DC Comics now owns MAD.


H-uh. I guess I know exactly where it came from.


Welcome to the interior workings of my brain.


Today's spot on rendition was done by Kevin Bolk:



Kevin Bolk is a freelance cartoonist, illustrator, and proud alumnus of
Awesome University (his favorite imaginary alma mater). Although his work
has appeared in publications by Nickelodeon, Tokyopop, Udon Entertainment
and more, he’s best known for his parody webcomics “It Sucks to be
Weegie” and “Ensign Sue Must Die!” as part of Interrobang Studios’
Pot Luck Comics.

He’s also responsible for the quirky auto-bio comic “I’m My Own
Mascot” as well as the fantasy webcomics send-up “The Last Mystical
Legend of the Fantastic Fantasy Trigger Star”, just to name a few. All of
these delightful diversions can be conveniently located at the Interrobang
Studios website: http://www.interrobangstudios.com (BOOKMARK OR PERISH!!)

So… um… what are you wearing?



Not a hell of a lot. You?


We'll see you on Wednesday, Folks.


-sohmer




"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento