lunedì 20 settembre 2010

Page 209

Page 209: "

Comic

Is a Prion disease not the scariest thing you can get from eating food?? And apparently infectious proteins are highly resistant to everything we use to kill bacteria and viruses (heat, radiation, disinfectants) so even cooking meat throughly won’t kill them. I was somewhat familiar with the symptoms of ‘mad cow’ before but I looked it up when I was working on this page and I’m joining Crack in his (not so) paranoid fear of spongy brain holes.


Oh and Evil is a sociopath.


Today’s vote image is page 1 from a short comic I did for Popgun vol 4 from Image comics (a highly entertaining anthology series indeed, despite my involvment :) It also happens to co-star my little Kraken that some of you may be familiar with: Victor Jr.

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento