venerdì 29 ottobre 2010

#234 – “Might not keep the Defias away”

#234 – “Might not keep the Defias away”: "






So things have been a tad sporadic lately – I’ve been doing a fair bit of work with the 3D models I use in preparation for trying to update several at once for the sake of some internal consistency regarding a certain detail (namely eyes). It’s been making progress, but.. it’s also meant that most of my creative energy has been going into that, leaving my head refusing to transform lose page ideas into actual working dialogue scripts a little too often for my liking.


There was a fair bit of dialogue snippets I’d considered for this page, including references to the identity of said corpse, but it felt like expositing around that would require several panes, so I left it out.



"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento