venerdì 29 ottobre 2010

Issue 12, Page 24

Issue 12, Page 24: "10-29-2010
Author Comment:
And that's it for Issue Twelve and Year Two of Locus. I hope you enjoyed it.



I should be in a more reflective mood, but I'm too busy right now looking ahead at Year Three. I know that kinda sounds like the bullshit you hear at corporate meetings, but it's true. Maybe later, when Locus is in her new digs at locuscomics.com, we'll talk about the highs and lows of Year Two. It was an odd year for me.



Right now, though, I'd like to thank my friends Matt Jacobs and Jason Badower for hosting Locus this year, even though it gummed some things up.



Locus is leaving Wevolt, but I'll still be checking back here regularly to read The Path, Phineus, Trinity, and Creepy Carly, because I dig those comics and dig the people making them. I hope you guys stick around, too. There are some damn fine comics here, and Murch's fiction if you dig short stories and sweeping novels and such.



I also hope that you will follow me again to what will almost positively maybe for certain I'm not sure hopefully definitely be the last move ever for this comic.



There are a lot of cool things for me to use now, and there are all these neat things I want to try.



See you at the new site on Monday!
"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento