venerdì 15 ottobre 2010

Gutters: Issue #46 - Ben Costa

Gutters: Issue #46 - Ben Costa: "

Even though I may be in Australia at the moment, don't think for a second that I've forgotten about you folks, or the industry I so very much enjoy parodying.


Today's page came about while I was reading an article about Usagi's creator, Stan Sakai. Soon after that article, I headed to the wikipedia page for cartoon rabbits. Apparently, there are alot more of them than I had anticipated.


On this one, I had the pleasure of working with Ben Costa:



Born in 1984, Ben Costa is a Xeric Award-winning cartoonist whose first book Pang, The Wandering Shaolin Monk is available now. He lives in the Bay Area where he makes comics and wields his mighty banhammer, smiting naughty forum kids, for a meager living.



Have a good weekend, folks, and if you happen to be in the Melbourne area, please do stop by Armageddon.


-sohmer




"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento