venerdì 15 ottobre 2010

Issue 12, Page 18

Issue 12, Page 18: "10-15-2010
Author Comment:
I told you I was going to make his life a living hell. Poor Doctor Wells.



Hey, stop by Monday and let's see if Isaac is really dead! Whaddya say? Between the end of last issue and the beginning of this one, I'm not sure myself!



Between now and then, there are a number of things you can do to amuse yourself:



1. Go back and re-read all these scenes with Dr Wells in them. They're from pages 13 to 18, from issues nine to twelve.



2. Go check out Wevolt Trinity, which is the first Locus crossover ever! I'm having fun with it, and I hope you have fun, too.



3. Go read! Check out Murch Writes, and quit screwing around with all these comics! They'll rot your brain!



4. Continue rotting your brain with Raven's Dojo, because it's the funniest thing you've ever seen on the interwebs.
"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento