domenica 24 ottobre 2010

Page 219

Page 219: "

Comic

I love a good back-handed compliment (or in this case a back-handed apology?).


It appears little Vanity is trying to fit in and perhaps he’s not all bad… or he’s just really good at hiding it. Another page I really had fun drawing as it’s all expressions and acting (and re-use backgrounds!)


Sam’s first birthday was this past Wed the 20th. I still can’t believe it’s been a whole year already… and then part of me still feels like he’s always been here. Like on crappy days when he suddenly decides to stay up half the night for no discernible reason and we all spend his first birthday cranky and tired. At least he got some cute new clothes for me to dress him in (thanks Jamie & Nikki!), some very fun looking new toys (Faux Nana Pat! Aline & Eric!) and Shark hat! (Diane rocks!) We also celebrated at the doctor’s with Happy Birthday booster shots. Jim and I also got a tetanus shot and my arm hurt for two days… fun!


Pro-Hulk in his little purple Pro-pants :) (well black & white for now)

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento