lunedì 18 ottobre 2010

Page 217

Page 217: "

Comic

I had a lot of fun with this page, I love subtle interactions and drawing these two in particular, plus the coloring didn’t take very long thanks to the re-use backgrounds. I do notice now how big they both get by the last panel and it makes the animator in me cringe (ack! Poor volume consistency!) but then I wasn’t doing these on a light table so that’s my excuse. For all you Flash and etc. only animators who’ve never had to hand animate anything more complex than a bouncing ball let alone a 90 second multi-character beach setting girl-fight with lots of secondary action boob flapping (it’s a long story) then you may not quite understand… you see, I’m old.


Someone mentioned earlier that Gay should be happy that his good friends the elephants managed to procreate (Madge’s bad moods were totally hormone induced) and I agree. He was just caught up in the anguish of his inner diva when he realized the limelight would not be coming back for awhile. Once over that, Gay quickly took up the role of ‘Uncle Gay, Advisor on all things Gucci’.

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento