martedì 12 ottobre 2010

SF Origins: Spy Gal, pg. 7 "BOOM"

SF Origins: Spy Gal, pg. 7 "BOOM": "

PAGE 7, "BOOM"


In a lot of ways this is my favorite page of this story. I think that's true for Lee as well. I think it's fair to say that we've gone into some uncharted territory here (for The SuperFogeys) and that's kind of fun to see. Don't you think?


WALLPAPER AND DONATIONS UPDATE


Well, the first week of officially accepting donations is over and it's been...interesting. In the first 24 hours, the donations came in strong and a few of you really showed just how much the SuperFogeys means to you. You know who you are and I thank you.


In the week since it's been pretty quiet on the donation front. My hope is that a lot of you are waiting for the right wallpaper before making your donation. This week's new wallpaper features Dr. Klein changing into Jerry from the end of Chapter 9. More to come and requests go to the top of the queue!


Click on the Money Man Donate Icon up at the top to the left of the comic make your donation. Or, you can just click here. Remember that there's no minimum or maximum on donations and your wallpaper will be emailed to you asaicgtc (as soon as I can get to a computer).


A SHORT VIDEO I SHOT OF MY KIDS PLAYING WITH THEIR COUSINS (AND MY BROTHER)


Just cuz it makes me laugh.






See you on Thursday with SuperFogeys 280!

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento