venerdì 8 ottobre 2010

Page 214

Page 214: "

Comic

As much as I love Nerdy getting the last laugh, or verbal jab at least, he better be careful or he’ll get a tiny panda paw in his face. Vanity the Diva bear is emotionally unstable, or perhaps just plain unstable… like Sammy when he walks. Actually his walking is pretty impressive when I think back to what he was like just 2 months ago but it’s still pretty entertaining to watch toddlers stumble and weave like a drunk and waving his hands in the air with fists clenched around some sticky bit of banana or whatever else he found on the floor.


Speaking of Sam, I went shopping for my birthday back in June and I ended up just buying a hat and shoes for him. At FanExpo con this past August I was behind the table by myself for most of it and got only a few minutes to run around and shop; I ended up with just another outfit for him (it is kind of cool though, he’s so going to be a comic book nerd). Kids! They’re insidious.



Page 6 of ‘Revenge of the Kraken’

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento