lunedì 25 ottobre 2010

Issue 12, Page 22

Issue 12, Page 22: "10-25-2010
Author Comment:
Today's trivia: O'Kot'Tu are not mammals. But Spook's lack of nipples already told you that, so you're not surprised, right? :)



That monster in the last panel is a Chuung. Spook mentioned them back in Issue Nine, because I knew I'd have one chasing Isaac at some point. Have fun, Isaac!



Also: This is the last week of Locus on Wevolt. It's also the last week of Issue 12, and the last week of Year Two.



Lots of planets aligned right now, in a manner of speaking. And it all means LOTS OF WORK for me.



First, Locus has a new home for Year Three, which is located at locuscomics.com. Click that link long enough to bookmark it, because they're nothing there right now.



Second, I actually need to build the site. I get by with a little help from my friends, and I have many good friends helping me out as we speak. So check locuscomics.com on November 1, and help me usher in Year Three!



For now, though, let's not worry about any of that. Let's just kick back and enjoy the ending of Issue 12 and Year Two.



Run, Isaac! Ruuuun!
"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento