martedì 12 ottobre 2010

Page 52

Page 52: "

Page 52

It feels late again, but it’s pretty much exactly a week from the last page XD. Still, I should be shooting for Sundays to keep things consistent.


Seta’s back (again). He hasn’t spoken since Chapter 1, but it’s about time I got him back in there as he plays a big role towards the end of the chapter.


The vote incentive is a closeup of my two favorite panels one this page :3


I plan on getting the chapters printed eventually and I’m thinking of splitting this chapter up into two parts — as in “Chapter Two: Part 1″ and “Chapter Two: Part 2″. It’s getting to the point now where it’ll be almost the length of two chapters on its own. I want to do this mostly so I don’t have to drastically rearrange things on the site by making the latter half of this chapter into a “Chapter 3″ instead (meaning you’d already be reading chapter 3), and because the printing people I’m planning on going with have a page limit for comics XD.


Haha, anyway, thanks for reading! :D

"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento